Monday, April 4, 2011

The Dragon Hunt

I've been meaning to post this for a while now. This was the treasure hunt I sent my Matty on. I stained an A1 paper with tea bags and burnt the edges of it to look authentic.  I gave Matty a sword because he was going to face a ghastly, fire-breathing dragon on his hunt. On the way there he had to retrieve a message in a bottle from the river which had a letter from me in it and he also had to bring back the tooth of the dragon after he slayed it. I was very surprised by the 'tooth' he brought, it looked very much like a dragon tooth should look. The treasure he found was a package filled with gold paper chocolate coins and an harmonica which i would like him to learn how to play very well!! i hope he reads this ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment